Order of Service
1st service; Youth 7:45 – 9:15 am 2nd service: English 9:30 – 11:15 a.m. 3rd Kikuyu service 11:30 – 1:00 p.m.
The TEE programme benefits the students by equipping them with:-
1. Biblical knowledge
3. Principles of well-founded Christian
4. Better understanding of their church
5. Confidence to share the Word of God in the district and church.
6. Ability to change from being an observer in the church to being a participant.
7. Ownership of the church
8. Improved self-time management.
9. Spiritual Maturity 10. Christian Displine
11. The programme one to higher leaving in theology i.e. bachelor degree where one is accepted one year.